Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Be Kind To Your Kids, Write Them Notes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericajoy/

Debra Messing Wants Parents To Write Post-It Notes To Their Kids

Just loved this news from The Huffington Post about Debra Messing supporting Post-It's campaign Your Words Stick With Them,
encouraging parents to write notes to their children.

Debra explains her support of the campaign below:
Why did you get involved in this campaign? What was it about handwritten notes that really appealed to you?
It’s something that I’ve done for my son for years. I think of them as love notes. I put Post-it notes on his mirror in his bathroom, on the refrigerator door. I hide them in his books. It’s little surprises to say “have a great day,” “have fun today,” “I love you,” “I believe in you.”

Check out the rest of the article here.



No comments:

Post a Comment