Saturday, August 25, 2012

Handwritten Quotes: Max Lucado


“A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.” 
― Max Lucado



In the quest for love all these years, I've turned back to Him, surrendering the arduous task to Him to find my husband and tell him that I’m just here waiting. Waiting and tired. Not tired from waiting but tired from all the battles I went through and would have to go through to find my true self, the real me that God has always planned me to be right from my mother’s womb. The me that he would finally recognize as the love he had wished, yearned and prayed for.

The battles maybe grueling but everyone of them worth the fight because in the end, and I know this as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, that the war is already won. Won by God’s promise of him. 






No comments:

Post a Comment